- Suicide Hotline:1-800-784-8433
- Trevor Project:1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support:1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline:1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault:1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support:1-650-321-5272
- Runaway:1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale:After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk, my ask box is always open <3
Reblog reblog reblog!
Domestic Violence Hotline: 1−800−799−SAFE(7233)
I would LOVE to hear what your source for this is, because I doubt it’s accurate. Rape is a HIGHLY underreported crime and yet…
The adult pregnancy rate associated with rape is estimated to be 4.7%
(according to a reliable source: http://www.cdc.gov/injury/index.html )
This information, in conjunction with estimates based on the U.S. Census, suggest that there may be 32,101 annual rape-related pregnancies among American women over the age of 18.
Therefore your point is mute.